Be part of the founding team at London’s hottest lawtech startup.
A disruptive startup to power other startups!
Founded by technology entrepreneur Anthony Rose, the man behind BBC iPlayer, Beamly, Zeebox, & 6Tribes, and noted investor, advisor and mentor.
We’re building a platform and product that uses machine learning, human experts, document automation and clever engineering to revolutionise the legals around starting, funding and running companies. Our platform will give the founders of the 100,000+ annual new UK startups the insight, knowledge and tools to build their companies.
• You have a deep knowledge of AngularJS
• Experience with Angular 2, Angular Material, Gulp, Bower, and SCSS would be fantastic
• You see the value in writing unit tests using automated TDD tasks, using e.g. Karma for Jasmine
Java Spring Developer
• You love building highly scalable HAL APIs and write tested, idiomatic and documented Java
• You have deep knowledge of Spring practices and commonly used modules
• Recent experience with Spring Boot, Spring Data Rest, Spring Security, Gradle and PostgreSQL
• You see your code as incomplete without unit tests and e2e test suite for components
• Join us in the adventure and challenge of doing something that’s never been done before
• Competitive salary, plus be part of the founding team with equity in the business
• Flexible working – 25 days holiday plus your birthday off, we believe in a good work life balance!
• Great gear and an office at the fantastic Metal Box Factory behind the new Tate Modern
• Be an inventor, creator and shareholder while being mentored by Anthony Rose
Let’s do it!
CV, LinkedIn, GitHub, blog posts, open source projects, hit us up here: email@example.com
Join us, we’ll change the world together!